The demand for ERP consultants are rapidly increasing due to the requirements of the hugely potential industries. So let’s have a sneak-peek into the roles and pay.
ERP industry primarily offers two types of work profiles
1) Technical Consultant
2) Functional Consultant
Typical Technical Consultant Responsibilities:
• Leading AX development team
• Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing, and Deployment.
• Preparing Functional specification and technical specification based on the requirement
• Worked closely with Functional Team for Setup and Configuration of data.
• Involved in Design, development, testing, deployment as per the Client specifications
• Developed code as per requirement
• Customization of the standard Reports as per the client requirements.
• To work closely on the Standards set by the client for their Process.
• Customization of Forms and Reports to suit the Client Business’s needs.
• To develop a Trade agreements for State code.
• To ensure a consistent look & feel across the Project and adhere to the standards set by the client
Typical Functional Consultant Responsibilities:
• Analysing the systems requirements of the clients.
• Business Process Study and analysis
• Gap Fit analysis.
• Exploring the viability of ERP to meet their requirements and carry out the Diagnostic process Study the feasibility for development
• Preparing Enterprise Design Document
• Involved in Development activities
• Setup and master configurations for implementation
• Preparing Functional Requirement Document for customization
• Getting the Developments and customization done as per business requirement.
• Testing the developed product
• Provide Process Owners and Process Champions training
• Carrying out configuration with Key Users and knowledge transfer in set up
• Data migration using functionalities.
Salary Range for ERP Consultant: 4500 USD to Max
A Saturation Point for ERP? Depends.