Why Employee Recognition?
Employees like to feel valued and appreciated for what they do. When they start to work for an organization, they like to feel like they are part of a team and family. Often, they spend more time with coworkers than most other people in their lives.
Importance of Employee Recognition
- Improves morale
- Increases individual productivity
- Enhances loyalty
- Helps build a supportive work environment
- Improves employee retention
- Lowers negative effect such as absenteeism and stress
- Gives employees a sense of ownership and belonging in their place of work.
Features of the Recognition Module in Dynamics AX
- This module seamlessly integrates recognition requests into AX giving an abundance of flexibility to both the employees and managers
- Any employee can submit a recognition request for any other employee
- Manager can initiate the recognition for the recommended employee through the pre-defined approval process
- Details are available in the employee record during appraisal
- Details are available in worker summary tab
Employers can define the type of recognition like Best performer, Best teammate etc. Additional categories can be included by HR department.
Submitting a recognition request is quick and easy.
To submit a request an employee simply has to click Recognition. From here only three fields need to be filled- the recognition ID, comment, and who the request is for. Once this is done the employee can submit the request.
Once the request has been submitted, it will go through a work flow and a notification will be sent to the approver. An approver can easily review and approve the requests from an email or the Employee Portal.
With this module, it is also easy for management to keep track of the all recognition requests. The requestor, the recognized employee, recognition type, date, and request status are available at a glance.
If further details are required a user just has to select an employee and click the history button. A pop up window will show the entire history of that employee and any awards they have received.
In conclusion, recognition awards are stored in the employee records and are available during the appraisal. And that is all there is to it! A simple function in Microsoft Dynamics AX that could bring a huge impact in your company.
For further details visit www.cembs.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.