CEM Applicant Portal helps tap top talent efficiently and intuitively.
CEM Applicant Portal connects HR recruitment managers, business managers and prospective
employees. This portal helps streamline the hiring process, handle job postings,
applicant resumes, tracking applicants and importantly helps in selecting THE BEST
FIT candidates, using resume parsing.
CEM Applicant Portal has seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics
AX. Applicant portal can be placed in the website ‘Jobs or career’ page.
Some of the major benefits are:
- Emulates your website look and feel
- Outside AX so that candidates need not get into AX
- HR and business can set resume parsing (rating and filtering) criteria.
- Filtering can be done to see only for top 3 or 5 or the likes
- Resumes can be held in applicant portal or pass on to AX or shared between them.
This means only good resumes can go into AX.
- Any number of attachments and web links
- EEO / OFCCP and other regulatory checking
- Verification submittals
- Applicant registration process enabling cordial relationship with applicants
- Applicant details flows fully in to AX from the Portal
- Automated and simplified workflow driven process
- Hot match can be used for candidates search even before posting. This is like any
job portal search
- Engage business users directly reducing clerical work
- Connectivity to external job portals and social sites
- See only the top rated resumes, eliminating review of 100s of irrelevant resumes
- Smart quantitative selection
- Automated communication with all parties
- Applicants can
- Create own profile with details
- Reuse profile- apply to multiple jobs
- Update profile
- Get notifications on new openings
- Attachments (degrees, accreditations, recognitions, PE etc.)
- Online update when you are selected or shortlisted
CEM Applicant Portal provides role based tools for HR, hiring managers