CEM’s Onboarding software is a website portal that serves as a platform to enlighten newly hired employees about the workplace and makes training easy for the HR Recruiter. This allows the HR department to learn about newly hired employees, and facilitates a new employee to understand about the organizational structure of the organization.
Features of CEM’s onboarding software
- Newly hired employee details and job set up
- Organizational user / onboarding staff’s work flow for the onboarding process
- Onboarding tasks and status
- Onboarding activity management
- Data capture and data import
- Completion of the onboarding
Benefits of this software:
- Allows newly hired employees to get educated and learn about the organization.
- Organizational users have the ability to give newly hired employees an orientation about the organization with onboarding tasks.
- Easily send out invitations to newly hired employees to begin the onboarding process.
- Newly hired employees receive tasks that are to be completed as a part of onboarding training process.
- The onboarding staff is assigned various tasks once the onboarding is initiated. Staff will be responsible for onboarding tasks pertaining to new employees
- Onboarding staff decides when the newly hired employee can complete the onboarding process.
- Onboarding tasks can be completed simultaneously by old and new employees.