CEM Timesheet Integration in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- June 2, 2015
- Posted by: cemblog
- Category: Microsoft Dynamics
Why is timekeeping important?
Many businesses have manpower cost up to 60% of their total operating costs. MS Dynamics AX Time Sheet module can be used to measure and improve manpower productivity.
An accurate timekeeping system can:
- Control labor costs with a consistent application of work and pay rules
- Eliminate the possibility of paying for hours that were never worked
- Decrease errors that inflate payroll expense
- Minimize compliance risks by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements such as FLSA, , and union rules
- Improve workforce productivity by reducing manual and timely administrative tasks
CEM Payroll Add On
CEM has integrated timesheet with the Payroll module. With the CEM Payroll Add-on all timesheets will flow automatically into earning statements. This integration also allows the system to automatically calculate overtime hours based on the timesheet. Other earnings such as PTO and Vacation are also fully integrated allow for a comprehensive and easy payroll. Some of the benefits of using CEM Payroll in concert with Microsoft Dynamics AX to manage your timekeeping processes include:
- Simplified scheduling
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved punctuality
- Compliance with Workplace Legislation
- HR Integration
- Payroll Integration
- Project Integration
This summarizes the main features of CEM’s Timesheet Integration. Please contact us for a demo if you would like more information.